Woodland Camp Site is taking all recommended provincial guidelines seriously. We’ve made changes to our normal operating procedures to minimize interactions.
1. We regret that for 2020 we will not be booking any tent or tent trailers at our daily/transient sites. We are limiting all transient sites to trailer or RV motor homes. This year we have not opened our public washrooms.
2. In addition to #1, transient campers are not allowed visitors to keep attendance to a min during this pandemic.
Welcome to Woodland Camp Site!
Woodland Camp Site is located on the famous Trent Severn Waterway, perfectly situated in a beautiful sheltered bay on Buckhorn Lake.
We are a family run business. Owned and operated since 1961.
Come and make life-long memories! Woodland offers a place where you can enjoy a peaceful relaxed environment, where water is the main attraction. Keep the kids busy at our beautiful sandy beach which includes a small water park. Our camping resort offers two playgrounds, beach volleyball, tennis court, basketball and road hockey (on the tennis court).
For those that love the water, we offer kayak, canoe and paddle boat rentals. Buckhorn Lake is known for great fishing. Walleye, Bass, Muskie and various pan fish are the species offered to those that love to fish. Additionally, Buckhorn Lake is part of the Tri-Lakes system, meaning you can boat to both Chemong and Pigeon Lake without having to go through any locks.
There is truly something for everyone at Woodland. Come for a weekend, week or the season.
Join us for an extraordinary summer experience.
Sorry, no pets.
– The Allen’s
We also have a weekly pump out service.
- 130 Seasonal Sites
- 45 Transient Sites
- Water and Beach front sites (1 week reservations have priority)
- Wooded sites with picnic tables and fire pits
- Beautiful sandy beach
- Canoe, Kayak and paddle boat rentals
- Boat launch and docking; explore the Trent Severn waterway
- Clean washrooms, coin operated showers
- Two playgrounds, tennis court, road hockey (in court), basketball, beach volleyball
- Walking and bike trails around the grounds
- Controlled access gate / gate card on arrival is $20 cash ONLY. Deposit returned on checkout
- Firewood, Ice and dumping station
THINGS TO DO
- Rent a kayak or canoe
- Fishing off the docks
- Play Tennis, Basketball or Beach Volleyball
- Lounge at the kid friendly beach with HUGE water toys
- Bring your boat to ski or explore the Trent Severn
- Access to 3 lakes without going through a lock
- Visit local art galleries (by car or boat)
- Walk the trails at the Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park
- Bring your bikes and go for a relaxing ride
- Catch a movie at Kinmounts one-of-a-kind “museum” theatre
- Visit a Trent Severn lock and watch the boats go through
- Take in a round of golf at one of our local courses
- Go to a free outdoor music concert
- There is so much to do! Click here to see more!